Twisted Silver launched the newest pieces to their collection last week. Aptly dubbed “Time”, the necklace and earrings are perfect for the season, plus they are completely unique. I really, really love them, especially the necklace. The length is perfect and the elements all work together to make it both bold and a bit feminine. And, I like the pieces so much that for my next Twisted Silver giveaway, I definitely want to give a set away to one of you!
Each piece is made from reclaimed watch faces, so no two pieces are exactly alike.
About the Necklace:
- It was released on August 2nd, and retails for $100.
- It’s made from “recycled watch faces, artfully pounded on a reclaimed vintage clip earring of blackened brass”.
- It has a chunky chain and big raw steel toggle. It’s the PERFECT length!
- Because the pendants are made from reclaimed parts, no two watch faces are alike. (My watch face doesn’t even have numbers!)
Here’s the skinny on the earrings:
- They were introduced just last week and retail for $50.
- They are made from recycled vintage watch faces on pounded brass disks.
- Each piece is “perfectly, stylishly mismatched”.
- **Because “Time” earrings are made from reclaimed parts, no two pairs are alike. Some are round, some are more square, some have moving parts, while others don’t (mine have moving parts, but the shape of the faces are different shapes yet the earrings look totally harmonious and lovely).
*I wore the Time Necklace and Earrings one evening (with a grey and white striped shirt) at BlogHer and got tons of compliments. Now, if someone would just send me a picture from that evening, I could show you what they look like on! 🙂