Twisted Silver is launching the newest piece to the Renegade Line today. It’s called The Cork Bracelet and it’s surprisingly lightweight, comfortable and eco-friendly! Made with sustainable cork, it’s unusual, playful, unbalanced and comfortable to wear for work or play.
I wore mine to Bloggy Boot Camp in San Diego in March, and I was able to type on my laptop and socialize all day wearing the bracelet without it getting in the way. It’s actually one of my favorite new bracelets because it:
- Is bulky enough to get noticed, but comfortable enough to wear all day.
- I love the mix of metals and neutral tones.
- It’s eco-friendly, and what’s not to love about that?
- I get lots of compliments on it whenever I wear it.
- I don’t know anyone else that has anything like it.
The bracelet is also a great compliment to the Cork Necklace (see above), which launches next month. And, the picture was taken at #BBCSD using Instagr.am, my new coveted application.
In honor of the “closet confessional” in the Memories in Motion Community in which I’m a community leader, I’ve been doing some major organizing, including this:
It’s a bigger better version of my old one, and I made it for under $12!
Disclosure: Because I’m a Twisted Insider, Twisted Silver sent me the Cork Bracelet for review.