Cecily, over at My Chaos My Bliss has my admiration for finding 100 truly interesting things about herself. Her post (and blog for that matter) is one of my all time favorites, so in my tradition of sharing, I mean stealing, here’s my pilfered attempt. Let’s see if I can even come close. Here goes.
1. I have weird, and ugly I might add, feet. I think they must be double jointed because I can walk on them sort of bent in half. Not as easily as I used to though.
2. When I was in 4th grade a boy wrote on my shirt and as a result got sent to the principals office to be whipped. Yep, that used to happen. I still feel bad about it.
3. I peed my pants in kindergarten. And then had to stand outside during recess so everyone could see my tell tale stain.
4. I can’t whistle. At all.
5. I love Twizzlers. Like love them. Could eat a whole bag. Or two.
6. I was born in the middle of a snow storm on the side of the road in the middle of no where. On April Fool’s day. And, my dad delivered me. I guess the joke was on him.
7. I’m allergic to penicillin.
8. I have eye lash envy. The type that makes me jealous of others who have long full lashes.
9. Hands down, when I was in school I did the best on essay tests.
10. I love to read. Just about anything with words. Well, sort of.
11. I have had someone I love die as a result of homicide, and from A.I.D.S
12. I have yet to meet someone who has read and loves Villette by Charlotte Bronte as much as I do.
13. I don’t like Character clothes. I really don’t like character shoes. Especially if they light up.
14. The hardest job I ever had was as a hostess at Acapulco Restaurant.
15. I never thought I’d say this, but I miss California.
16. As a teenager, I got propositioned by a geriatric at a youth hostel in Germany.
17. One of my favorite cities in Europe is Dresden.
18. I would love to travel the world.
19. I have absolutely no musical ability. None.
20. I’m a poor loser.
21. I LOVE playing games.
22. I didn’t know that milk comes out of the breast in more than one hole until I saw it with my own eyes.
23. I almost failed Calculus in College. But then I dropped out of the class instead.
24. I love potty humor. It gets me every time.
25. My husband and I got lost on our first date trying to find Ed Debevics.
26. I used to work in Hollywood where I saw first hand that many actors are really, really short.
27. I do NOT like sweet pickles.
28. My dad made a salmon casserole once that made me detest salmon forever.
29. I wear shoes as little as possible, and socks even less.
30. One of my most used and loved talents is my ability to spit ideas onto paper or the computer screen. Quickly.
31. I suck at miniature golf and bowling. And basically all organized sports.
32. When I was in elementary school I was really, really good at Chinese jump rope, hopscotch and handball.
33. I like to vacuum. I don’t like to clean showers.
34. My favorite costume ever was as an Indian (as in Native American) with long black braids and tons of bronzer on my face and arms. No one knew it was me.
35. The thought of hunting for pleasure makes me sick.
36. I sold an article to the Ensign magazine, and it’s slated to be published in April.
37. I do a lot of volunteer work.
38. I love to look through houses. Could totally dig being a realtor if the job didn’t demand so much time.
39. I think Newbery Award winning books rock. The best of the best.
40. On the rare occasions that I get a manicure, I can’t keep my fingernail polish from chipping for even one day.
I know I have a lot of work to do. Will keep my thinking cap on. In the tradition of Cecily’s game, tell me something interesting about you, and I’ll post it later on with something else I know about you.