How to Make St Patrick’s Day Chex Mix is so easy to make your kids could do it too. It’s a festive treat that looks super cute and tastes really yummy. This Chex Mix Recipe uses Vanilla Chex cereal, Honey Nut Chex Cereal, white chocolate baking chips, pretzels and green M&M’s. The mix is perfect for a birthday party, St. Patrick’s Day, or customize the color to match your party or event! It’s a great homemade gift idea for friends and neighbors, too!
Chex Mix Ingredients
- 1 Box Vanilla Chex Cereal
- 1 Box Honey Nut Chex Cereal
- 12 oz bag of white chocolate baking chips
- 1 bag pretzels
- 1 bag green M&M’s
MIX vanilla chex cereal, honey nut chex cereal and pretzels in a bowl.
SPREAD out on a cookie sheet.
MELT white chocolate baking chips in microwave safe dish in microwave or you can use a Wilton disposable piping bag like I did. My 12 oz. bag took about 2.5 minutes. I’d recommend melting your chips in 30 second increments.
DRIZZLE melted white chocolate onto chex cereal mixture.
COOL after white chocolate cools break up mix and return to bowl.
MIX M&M’S into chex mix.
- 1 box Vanilla Chex Cereal
- 1 box Honey Nut Chex Cereal
- 1 bag pretzel's
- 1 bag White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 bag M&M's
- Combine vanilla chex cereal, honey nut chex cereal and pretzels in a large bowl. Be careful not to crush or break cereal pieces.
- Spread mixture in batches onto a cookie sheet. Drizzle melted white chocolate on mixture. Let cool.
- Break apart and return mix to bowl and add M&M's.
ENJOY, GIVE as a GIFT, or let the chex mix be part of your birthday party decor like I did for my daughters party!