Here are 12 Must Have Printables to make gift giving easier and sweeter, because everything looks better with a printable tag! These free printables, including a chevron party kit, a full set of sugar scrub printable, holiday printable tags and tags for teacher appreciation cover you all through the year!
Free Printable Downloads
1. Chevron Party Kit – Download this FREE Printable Chevron Party Kit to use in a pinch or just to have on hand. It includes invitations, cupcake toppers, thank you tags, place cards, gift bags and a banner!
2. Printable Valentine – How to give a cute Valentine just got easier with these free printable Valentines. These free printable Valentine cards are perfect for the classroom, a friend, neighbor, family member or party. You can attach them to candy or a gift or just give them alone. There are six adorable printable Valentine cards to choose from so you are not stuck with just one design. The cards designed in pink, red and white just make my heart happy!
3. Teacher Appreciation Tags – I’m always trying to think of fun ways to say THANK YOU to my kids teachers for all of their hard work. I want them to know that I don’t take them for granted and that I appreciate that they work hard each day. September is always a hot month, so to say THANK you to my children’s teachers I got them a water bottle and had a printable designed that said, “thank you for quenching my child’s thirst for knowledge“.
4. Teacher Appreciation Tags “soda delighted”- The perfect printable for room parents and parents with multiples in the same class!
5. Back to School Tags – I’m always trying to think of fun ways to say THANK YOU to my kids teachers for all of their hard work. I want them to know that I don’t take them for granted and that I appreciate that they work hard each day. Sending my kids back to school is hard, so I’d imagine going back to school is hard for the teachers too. This being said, I always like to give my kids teachers a gift right off the bat. I want them to know that I’m thinking of them and that their efforts are not going un noticed!
6. Halloween Printable Tags – Halloween Printable Tags are one of my favorite things to play with during Halloween. There’s so much candy giving, but I like to give homemade treats with printable tags. That’s why I love thesePrintable Halloween Tags with adorable owls on them. The owls are dressed up as a ghost, pirate and witch and I can’t think of anything cuter. Seriously. They are the perfect tag for any Halloween treat, and they’d even make a really cute banner or bunting for Halloween Decoration, so they can do double duty!
7. Thanksgiving Printable Tag – Thanksgiving Printable Tags are one of the best inventions ever. Everyone loves to bake forThanksgiving, (right?) and printable tags are perfect to pop on those goodies for gift giving. I love to give homemade treats with printable tags. (Please let me make time for it this year) That’s why I love these Printable Thanksgiving Tags with adorable critters on them.
Sugar Scrub Printables
8. Strawberry Sugar Scrub Printable – Tutorial for making a strawberry sugar scrub with printable strawberry sugar scrub file.
9. Cherry Sugar Scrub Recipe – Tutorial for making a cherry sugar scrub with printable cherry sugar scrub file.
10. Peach Sugar Scrub Recipe – Tutorial for making a peach sugar scrub with printable peach sugar scrub file.
11. Raspberry Sugar Scrub Recipe – Tutorial for making a peach sugar scrub with printable peach sugar scrub file.
12. Apples & Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe – Tutorial for making an apples and orange sugar scrub with printable apple and orange sugar scrub file.
Other Fun Ways to Use Paper: