To be honest, I don’t plan much for the day that is designated just for me. Well, me and all the other mother’s out there. But anyway.
In the past I have never done any planning. I’ve left all of that up to my husband and children. However.
I started thinking. Perhaps it might be prudent to do a little advance planning so that the day goes as smoothly as possible and so that the gifts abound.
What better way for this to happen than:
1) To do everything myself
2) Leave very specific hints and lists around the house so that there is no confusion as to what I desire?
Just today I stumbled upon COUPONS on PAYPAL. Not just any coupons though, good coupons. Coupons whereby my family can buy me a cute new pair of shoes (free shipping from Zappos), along with new cosmetics AND a handbag (20% off at ebags) with which to carry them. You see, I’m going to need them for the trip they are sending me on ($49 each way on JetBlue). A new piece of jewelry (10 off a $100 purchase at Zales) might be a nice touch as well, don’t you think? Oh. Oh. Let’s not forget flowers (25% off on FTD order). I think I need flowers for sure.
You know, in compiling my list I realize that I don’t need to leave a list around. I think a link to this post strategically emailed to my husband will do the trick. Don’t you?
Now in the spirit of Mother’s Day giving, PayPal would like to give one of you a $100 gift card to BARNES AND NOBLE.
If you are interested in winning a $100 gift card to Barnes and Noble, all you need to do is:
- Visit the PayPal Shopping site here. Come back and tell which deal looks the most appealing to you.
For extra entries (separate comments, please):
- Tweet about this contest using this line:
$100 Barnes & Noble giftcard up for grabs! http://sevenclowncircus.com/kz @paypalshopping #ThanksMom
(each Tweet is worth one extra entry and can be tweeted up to 10 times a day for the duration of the contest, BUT, you have to leave separate comments here for each tweet.)
- Post a favorite photo, along with a short note to say, “Thanks, Mom!” on PayPal’s website and then come back here and leave a comment.
- Enter PayPal’s Sweepstakes on Facebook, then come back and leave a comment.
- Tell @PayPalShopping why you’re saying #ThanksMom this Mother’s Day, or RT any message with #ThanksMom. (This also enters you into a daily drawing for $100!) Once done, come back here and leave a comment.
Contest runs from April 27nd-May 7th at 11:59 pm PDT. Open to all readers. Winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 24 hours in order to claim prize.
PayPal sponsored this giveaway and post.
Interested in winning more $100 gift cards? If so, be sure to hop on over to Mama’s Losin’ It, Mayhem & Moxie and Scary Mommy’s sites for more chances to win. Each are giving out $100 gift cards as well.