This post brought to you by Quaker Oats. The content and opinions expressed below are that of http://sevenclowncircus.com/.
Any chance to have a party or playdate gets a “yes, please” from my kiddos. I’ve learned over the years that some of the best parties and playdates are the EASY, LOW key kind that happen at the park or right in my own backyard. Lucky for me, I have lots of kids so family playtime is always kind of like a party and if I just invite over one other family, we’ve got a pretty substantial gang.
Quaker realizes that family time is important, too, and so when they offered to work with me to have a fun family playdate, I was excited to partner with them. Of course, Quaker provided the snack (Quaker® Chewy® Granola Bars in fun flavors like chocolate chip, S’mores and oatmeal raisin), which is always good for a great time. To me, it’s the perfect, hassle-free snack that provides my kids and their friends with the fuel (made with 8 grams of whole grains) they’ll need to play and play and play some more.
Scroll down to enter to win a $100 Playdate Kit Pack!
Tips for the Best Playdate!
1. Pick the best location for the playdate. If you are having a large group and your backyard is too small, pick a park to accommodate your guests. If the weather is inclement, take your playdate inside!
2. Invite fun friends to your get together. It’s always since to plan ahead and send out invitations, but sometimes having impromptu playdates or parties are fun too.
3. Make sure you have proper supervision. This is super important. You want to make sure that everyone is safe. Enough said. 4. Be sure to have good snacks on hand. You don’t need to go overboard. I’ve found that I can serve something as simple as Quaker® Chewy® Granola Bars and water and my kiddos are perfectly happy. Keep it simple! 5. Keep them Entertained. This is super easy to do with simple but fun games and activities. Examples are sidewalk chalk, bocci ball, blowing bubbles, hopscotch, hula hoop, bubble games, puzzles and more.
Keep Playing with Chewy Promotion
You should totally enter! To help inspire families’ playtime together and fuel fun, Quaker is inviting parents to participate in its Keep Playing! With Chewy promotion for a chance to win $25,000 to make over their family’s play space, plus, weekly chances to win a $500 gift card. No purchase necessary. To enter, visit www.ChewyKeepPlaying.comand submit a photo of your family’s favorite play space along with how you would like to see that space made over and why.
Remember, quality playtime isn’t about how much money you spend, it’s about the time and quality. Grab some fun games, some great snacks and fun friends and #KeepPlaying!
- Enter to win a $100 Playdate Kit Pack!
(widget might take a second to load)
PLAYDATE KIT INCLUDES:
· A Chewy Playdate invitation pack to plan your next playdate
· A classic Bocce Ball set for endless hours of outdoor summer play
· A Gazillion Bubble Monsoon bubble machine for the whole family to enjoy
· Sidewalk chalk set to get creative outdoors
· A puzzle perfect for indoor or outdoor play
· A red storage bin for storing your family’s favorite toys
· A NERF Bash Ball for easy family fun
· A variety of Chewy Granola Bars to help fuel family play, including, Big Chewy Sweet & Salty Bars and Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack
Only open to US Residents, 18 years +. Ends June 5th.
Quaker is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me. This program is not administered or sponsored by Quaker or its affiliates, but solely by SEVEN CLOWN CIRCUS.