I absolutely love a good cause and I’m so excited to help spread the word about the Juicy Juice Fruit for All Project. It helps families and children get the food and fruit they might otherwise go without this summer, and that’s such a wonderful thing. Nestlé Juicy Juice and Feeding America are joining forces to put up to 35 million pieces of fruit in the hands of children and families in need this summer, and YOU can help!
The Juicy Juice Fruit for All Project
There are three fun ways to participate in the Fruit for All Project between June 1 and August 31:
- When you buy Juicy Juice this summer, Juicy Juice will donate one piece of fruit to Feeding America.
- When you play one of the games or activities on the Fruit for All Project website or Facebook tab, Juicy Juice will donate one piece of fruit to Feeding America.
- When you take a photo of your family volunteering at a food bank or feeding agency and upload it to the Fruit for All Project website, Juicy Juice will donate three pieces of fruit to Feeding America.
Juicy Juice is donating 400 meals to my local food bank AND will donate 400 meals to a food bank nearby one of YOU! This is an opportunity for one of you to use your influence and time for good. All it takes is a few moments to enter to win 400 meals to be donated to a food bank in an area near you.
- Leave me a comment answering the question “Do you want to have 400 meals donated to a food bank near you?”
- Like Seven Clown Circus on Facebook.
- Visit/Like the Juicy Juice Facebook Page.
- Up to 2 Tweets a day (spaced by at least 1 hour each) will be accepted as extra entries, but you have to leave a comment for each Tweet, and please include the link to the contest in the tweet, or just click the tweet button. Sample tweet: Enter to #win 400 meals for your local food bank! Thxs @juicyjuiceusa #fruitforallproject http://bit.ly/LB7286 #fruitforallproject PLS RT
Contest ends on Monday, June 25th at midnight. Winner will be drawn with a random number generator and contacted via email. Only open US readers.
Disclosure: Special thanks to Nestlé Juicy Juice for providing the information and prize donation for this post! Isn’t it amazing that 800 meals will be donated as a result of this post? Fabulous.