I was in my 30’s before I realized how VERY important proper skin care was for the health of my skin.
It’s not that I lived in a bubble and didn’t know that it was important: my grandma drilled the importance of it into my head, so I was well aware. She told me repeatedly how crucial it was to wash and moisturize my face daily with quality products. I just didn’t listen. I thought my youthful skin would last forever.
When I was a teenager, I had a tendency towards an oily T-zone and so I thought that moisturizer would only make my skin oilier. So, I didn’t use it. Half the time I even fell into bed without washing my face at all.
As I mentioned, the light came on around the time I entered my 30’s. Suddenly my skin was really dry and I noticed fine lines around my eyes. I developed a desire to keep my face looking healthy and keep those lines at bay. I started buying skin care SYSTEMS and was amazed at the difference a little cleansing, toning, exfoliating and moisturizing made.
Now that my oldest needs to cleanse and moisturize her face on a daily basis I find myself telling her all the same things my grandmother told me. The big difference is that I am around and able to enforce a skin regime with her. I want her starting good habits early.
In fact, iderma sent me a skin care system for her use and wants to give one of you one as well.
- The winner of the contest will receive one (1) iderma Acne System valued at $100.00. The set contains a cleanser, toner and moisturizer.
- The winner will be chosen by me, based on the quality and helpfulness of the comments that you contribute about widget products. Winner must reside in the USA.
- In order to qualify to win:
- You must comment on at least 5 products in the widget.
- You must click the “See It” link in the widget below to read about each of the 5+ products you commented on.
- You must make all comments in the widget (not at the bottom of the post or on iDerma’s site).
- You must leave contact information in the form of a name and email address so that I can contact you should you win.