Making a Spring Moss Art Craft that is useful, pretty, and decorative is easy as 1-2-3 with this DIY Spring Moss Art tutorial! All of the supplies needed were purchased in one store, Hobby Lobby. Don’t you just love one stop shopping? The best part is that you can make it in under 15 minutes. Seriously! I found my inspiration from this tutorial, but modified it by using a bird’s nest and eggs instead. Get into the spirit of Spring and Easter with this festive moss art!
- White Picture Frame
- Moss Mat (floral section of Hobby Lobby)
- Bird’s Nest with Eggs (floral section of Hobby Lobby)
- Hot Glue Gun
Instructions for Making Spring Moss Art
- Make a template for the moss to fit snuggly on top of the glass of the frame. (I used the tissue paper that lines and divides the moss mat.) On the back side of the moss mat trace and cut to size.
Assemble the Moss Art
- Hot glue the moss mat to the inside of your frame. Make sure you get some glue in the center of the mat so it doesn’t bubble or wrinkle.
- Generously hot glue the back of the bird’s nest and adhere to the center of the moss. Voila! Your artwork is now ready to display and enjoy!
And that’s how I made an easy peasy DIY Spring Moss Art that’s the perfect accent for your Spring and Easter decor. Happy Crafting!