Making a Mardi Gras Craft that is pretty and decorative is easy as 1-2-3 with this DIY Mardi Gras Centerpiece! Not a lot of items are needed and it comes together rather quickly. Get into the spirit of Mardi Gras with this fun and festive centerpiece!
- Mardi Gras Beads
- Mardi Gras Mask
- Peacock Feathers
- Hot Glue Gun
Instructions for Making a Mardi Gras Centerpiece
- To make the clear vase a little more festive I added a strip of ribbon to the bottom and top of the vase using hot glue. Note: for a clean seam fold the end over and hot glue it first before gluing to the vase.
- You can layer sequin trim or any other trim you may have on hand to the top of the ribbon.
- Using the hot glue gun make a line of glue on the center of the mask and attach skewer to it. Let dry.
Assemble the Centerpiece
- To assemble the centerpiece I arranged the peacock feathers in the vase from the tallest in the center to the shorter on the sides.
- Add strands of beads around the peacock feather stems.
- Add the mask.
And that’s how I made an easy peasy DIY Mardi Gras Centerpiece that’s the perfect accent for your Mardi Gras celebration. Happy Crafting!