Mama of 6 published this list on her blog, Truly Delightful in Every Way, and although I usually hate this sort of thing, I liked the festive feel of it. Not surprisingly, as I was answering the questions, I realized I’m really kind of a hum bug. I’m super interested in your answers though. So, leave a comment or publish on your blog. Let’s spread the fun.
So, here are the questions and my grinchy answers:
1. Favorite winter beverage? hot cider
2. Fave Christmas candy? See’s chocolates, nuts and chews only
3. Fave candy cane flavor? color? not a candy cane fan
4. Favorite christmas cookie? good old oatmeal chocolate chip
5. Favorite Christmas song? to sing? to listen to? Silent night to listen to, Rudolph to sing with my kids.
6. Fave Christmas movie? The Christmas Story
7. Fave christmas story? the story of Jesus’ birth
8. Fave christmas colors? red
9. actual color scheme for your decor? mostly traditional red and green, but I did decorate one tree in silver, turquiose, magenta, orange, green and blue.
10. Fave christmas tradition? as a kid? with your own family? opening one gift on Christmas Eve after dinner and family program.
11. Tree topper? star? Angel? other? angel
12. Christmas lights display?your house? to drive by? small bulbs? large bulbs? white? multi colored? simple? Griswald? simple. small. white.
13. fave holiday icon collection?? Santa? nativity? snowmen? Fenton nativity and Santa Clauses
15. Holiday budget? extravagant or low budget? what do you wish it was? moderate
16. Tree? real or fake? prelit ? Green or flocked? REAL and green.
17. best gifts are? homemade? or store bought? both. Depends on what it is. I don’t want say a homemade DVD player or IPOD.
18. which is better in your opinion? surprises galore? or being sneaky and peeking? PEEKING. PEEKING, and more PEEKING.
19. do you do thank you cards for christmas gifts? I try to, but sometimes I just don’t meet that goal. I do think thank you cards should be sent though.