How to Braid is a must this season since braids are so in! These braid tutorial, including How to Fishtail Braid, how to french braid, how to make a heart braid and how to make a 4 strand braid range from easy to a bit difficult, but all are worth learning as they look fabulous in the hair!
1. How to Make a Heart Braid - How to Make a Heart Braid is easier than you may think. I think this is my favorite braid ever, and it’s EASY.
2. How to Make a Katniss Braid - How to Make a Katniss Braid is a bit harder to do on yourself than others, but still do-able. It’s all the rage this season thanks to The Hunger Games!
3. How to Make a 4-Strand Braid - How to Make a 4 Strand Braid is a twist on a regular braid. It looks super cool, but it’s hard and takes a lot of practice. The practice will pay off though because everywhere you go you’ll get a compliment. Remember, keep practicing and eventually you’ll get it!
4. How to Make a Waterfall Braid - How to Make a Waterfall Braid is just like a french braid but with a dropped piece that makes the braid look like a waterfall, which is really cool. It’s super easy to do but it looks like it took a long time so it has lots of wow factor. The waterfall braid is one of my new favorites!
5. How to Make a Snake Braid – How to Make a Snake Braid is easier than you may think. Watch the video and see just how easy!
6. How to Make a French Braid - How to Make a French Braid takes a little practice. French braids are super common, but many people have no idea how to do them. See how easy it is?
7. How to Make a Dutch Braid – How to Make a Dutch Braid is similar to making a French braid. The braid is on the outside, rather than the inside. Practice makes perfect!
How to Fishtail Braid
8. How to Make a Fishtail Braid - How to Make a Fish Tail Braid is easier than it looks. It takes only two strands of hair and crossing hair over each other.
9. How to Make a French Fish Tail Braid - How to Make a French Fish Tail Braid takes a little coordination and looks beautiful. The video will show you how.