The pressure is on. I’m going to try to make these interesting.
80. I had a babysitter once that left my sister and me alone, stole my mom’s car and crashed into 9 cars trying to go down the hill.
81. My sister borrowed my curling iron while we were in London. Apparently my adapter didn’t work correctly because when she rolled her hair onto the rod it sizzled and burned to a crisp. When she handed the curling iron back to me the rod melted off the handle.
82. I never liked being pregnant. Now I miss it.
83. I used to go to Jose Eber to get my hair cut once a year and the cut was so great it would last me at least 6 months. One time the stylist I usually used didn’t show so I got a consultation with the flagrant man himself.
84. I make friends easily.
85. I wanted to be a school teacher until I had children of my own.
Have I mentioned that try to do everything the easy way? Here’s a flashback for the remaining 15 factoids.
Whew, I LOVE that I did it. Check. The fun part is about to begin.