I had high hopes for a summer filled with lazy (and I mean lazy) days by the pool. We’ve had some great days, but it haven’t been as lazy as I anticipated. So, in the spirit of my dream lazy day, I present to you 10 things that would make my laziest day the best lazy day of the summer.
- Sunshine. With temperatures in the high 80’s.
- Sleeping in.
- Not having to feed or remind anyone of their REGULAR schedule….like making their beds, brushing their teeth, etc.
- Lounging all day with a really good book.
- Having all of my meals brought to me.
- Being able to take a cat nap in the sun.
- Swimming. A lot.
- Quarts of ice water.
- Having my house cleaned for me.
- A date with the hubs at sunset.
What about you? What 10 things would you require for the perfect day?
Hop on over to Mama Kat’s for more….